Saturday 18 July 2009

Preparing

I am busy preparing both myself and canvases!

Myself as I am preparing to do the London to Southend bike ride, its about 59 miles plus the getting to the stations and ride start and then home so in total I will be doing about 65 miles. But right now my inner tubes keep bursting and I have to sort this out or I wont get anywhere!

I have so have been preparing canvases, I am working on a Darth Vader and have a ghost busters canvas that I cant wait to do. Krissy is working on a canvas titles emergence. She can't believe that she is actually painting as she hasn't done any painting work since school, but as an avid scrapbooker and photographer she is willing to give it a go.

Hopefully I will get back to work on the Tom Welling picture I started, I am having a few problems with mixing the correct flesh tones, but I am sure I will get there eventually!

No comments: